FREE Social Security Retirement Planning Workshops
If you’ve worked hard and saved for retirement, but still plan on using Social Security to fund some of your retirement, knowing the ins and outs could mean tens of thousands of extra dollars. At our Social Security workshops, you’ll learn:
- The ideal time to apply (changes are coming!)
- Important information about spousal benefits
- How to carefully time your 401(k) withdrawals
- When to delay, when to file early, and why?
- Tax implications that could save you thousands
- And much, much more…
Social Security has gotten a lot more complicated. Once you apply, there’s no turning back. Make the right call the first time when you attend one of our FREE, 75-minute Social Security retirement workshops in Petaluma, Danville, Concord, and San Mateo. Space is limited, so sign up now.
Don’t see a date that works for you?
Sign up to receive notifications of future workshops in the Bay Area.