Did you know that members of the Baby Boomer generation control 70% of all the wealth in America? People born between 1946 and 1964 are being targeted and need to learn how to protect themselves from unscrupulous financial salespeople and fad or scam advertising.
Mistakes are costly. You need to know what’s real, what isn’t, and who is looking out for you.
At a Hanson McClain Retiree Beware! event, you’ll learn:
- Which popular financial products to stay clear of
- The truth about permanent life insurance
- How various financial sector professionals get paid
- Tips to recognize unethical or unsuitable financial advice
- And how you can avoid many of the potentially ruinous financial mistakes that thousands of pre-retirees make everyday
With misleading advertising and overly-complex options for saving and investing, retirement is more confusing than ever. Education is essential. Attend one of our free, 75-minute Retiree Beware! educational events in Cherry Creek, Highlands Ranch, Broomfield and learn how to protect your hard earned savings.
Seating for Retiree Beware events is limited. Sign up to reserve your spot today!