The Best Tomorrows Begin Today
The earlier you begin to prepare for your transition into retirement, the better off you’ll be. Our clients typically begin to partner with us years before they stop working.
Here are the important questions you need to ask yourself:
- When can I afford to retire?
- Can I maintain my current lifestyle?
- How long will my money last?
- When should I take Social Security?
- Am I carrying too much risk in my portfolio?
- Should I take a lump-sum pension, or monthly payments?
- What should I do with the money in my 401(K)?
- Which investments should I draw from first?
While some people may never want to retire, due to health issues, downsizing, or to support a loved one who has become unable to work, 60 percent of people are forced to stop working earlier than they had planned. Will you be ready if that day arrives?
The time to prepare for the life you want is right now.