Money Matters: October 28, 2017
- The importance of financial education. 3:49
- Retiring out of state. Should I sell my current home now or wait? 11:09
- Do my husband, and I need to redo our 16 year old trust? 26:25
- Should we purchase life insurance or rely on retirement savings? 32:47
- How to contribute up to $20,000 a year in a ROTH IRA legally. 39:02
- Should I sell my home and rent? 47:14
On this week’s Hanson McClain’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the importance of financial education, how to contribute up to $20,000 a year in a Roth IRA legally, how to know if you need to update your trust, and what planning you need to do if you want to retire out of state.
Scott and Pat take a call from a woman who wants to know how to plan for her and husbands retirement out of state. A caller wants to know if she needs to redo her 16-year-old trust. A couple with no children wants to know if they should purchase life insurance or rely on their $1 million in retirement savings. Lastly, Scott and Pat welcome Hanson McClain Chief Investment Officer, David Schauer, who discusses how to contribute up to $20,000 a year in a Roth IRA legally.