Money Matters: November 24, 2018
- I have Parkinson’s, how should I invest my portfolio? 2:43
- Should we take withdrawals from our IRA? 12:35
- Should I cash out my 401(k) to pay off my rental properties? 17:28
- My wife was let go, what can we do financially? 26:44
- Can we afford to retire? 28:36
- Annuity voicemail 42:27
In celebration of Thanksgiving, this week’s Hanson McClain’s Money Matters radio show is a best of show with the top calls from the year.
Scott and Pat take a call from a man who has Parkinson’s and wants to know how he should invest his retirement savings. A woman wants to know if she and her husband should start taking withdrawals from their IRA. A caller wants to know if she should pay off her rental properties with her 401(k). A man is calling on behalf of his wife who has been let go from her company after over 30 years of service and is unsure of what to do next. A caller has a military pension, and he wants to know if his retirement plan is on track. Finally, Scott and Pat discuss a voicemail from an annuity wholesaler.