Money Matters November 17 2018
- Is 3.5% a normal fee for an investment product? 02:00
- Will I have enough for a comfortable retirement? 06:03
- How can I invest for my kids and grandchildren? 20:17
- A second career with the government. 26:32
- Should I hold my condo while living in Mexico? 31:47
- Should I roll over my pension? 41:55
- More Americans are unretiring. 47:30
On this week’s Hanson McClain’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss why more retirees are heading back into the workforce, and the upside of fewer pensions.
Scott and Pat encourage a caller to stop considering her vacation property a fantastic investment. A retired military officer with an extra $3,000 in monthly income wants investment advice. A man moving to Mexico with his wife wants to avoid taxes when he sells his American condo. A caller with $50,000 in credit card debt wants to know how to handle his debt and pension.