Money Matters: May 13, 2017
- Caller: What should I do with the $300K cash in my wife's 401(k)? 03:32
- Caller: What steps should I take to retire well in 5 years? 13:55
- Helping college students make smart financial decisions. 25:13
- Caller: Are indexed annuities good investments? 33:11
- Guest: Janet Bodnar, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Editor 37:00
Janet Bodnar is Editor of Kiplinger’s Personal Finance magazine. She is a nationally recognized expert in the field of children’s and family finances, financial literacy and women and money. She is the author of two books, Money Smart Women and Raising Money Smart Kids. Her “Money Smart Women” column appears regularly in Kiplinger’s magazine. She is a regular contributor to WTOP, the major all-news radio station in Washington, D.C. Bodnar has been chosen as one of Folio’s “Top Women in Media” honorees in the Industry Leaders category.