Money Matters: January 5, 2019
- Should I move my family for an investment? 3:27
- You probably will not make money trading options. 13:56
- How can my self-employed husband save for retirement? 15:42
- Diversification helps you navigate market cycles. 26:36
- After a good year investing, how should I pay taxes? 28:32
- I’m not pleased with the market. What about an annuity? 35:08
- Investing doesn’t need to be complicated. 43:05
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat talk about the simple moves that you can make to improve your financial footing in 2019.
Scott and Pat take a call from a California man who wants to sell his property for $250,000 and buy an out-of-state apartment complex. A 33-year old woman in Missouri wants a better way for her self-employed husband to save for retirement. A man in Northern California had a friend tell him that he made a 30% return investing in real estate and wants to know if he should get in. A 70-year-old man has all of his savings in stock and an advisor pitching him an annuity.