Money Matters: February 9, 2019
- Should I leverage my home to buy more property? 2:16
- Unconventional mortgages are back. 12:03
- I need to get rid of an inherited IRA. 13:30
- How can I get out of this annuity? 19:50
- An exciting announcement from Pat and Scott. 26:30
- How can I get a stable monthly income? 31:46
- How should I use a death benefit to help my kids? 44:06
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat talk about the resurgence of unconventional mortgages, or “liar loans.” Scott and Pat also have an exciting announcement about Hanson McClain Advisors.
Scott and Pat take a call from a woman trying to leverage her house to buy more property. A man wants to close his deceased sister’s IRA. A caller in Northern California bought an index annuity with all of the money in his Thrift Savings Plan and regrets his decision. Finally, a 44-year-old woman has $100,000 saved from an insurance payout after her husband passed and wants to help her children.