Money Matters: February 3, 2018
- How should I handle the withdrawal from my annuity? 03:47
- Where should I pull the money to do home repairs? 09:53
- Should my daughter pay down her mortgage or save more? 17:14
- Current state of the stock market 21:42
- Should we pay off our principal residence? 30:27
- Real Advice: Eric Henry 43:26
On this week’s Hanson McClain’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat talk about a new spin on brokers selling non-traded real-estate investments, and the state of the stock market.
Scott and Pat take a call from a caller who has a variable annuity and wants to know what he should do with that annuity should he need the money. A women who is retired and needs to do $20,000 worth of home improvements and wants to know where she should pull the money from. A women is calling on behalf of her daughter and wants to know if her and her husband should use their savings to pay down the mortgage or continue to save. Next Pat and Scott talk about the current state of the stock market. A caller wants to know if he and his wife should pay off their primary residence and retirement home they purchase in the California, Foothills. Lastly, Scott and Pat welcome Hanson McClain advisor Eric Henry, who discusses a situation with a client who wants to invest in non-traded real-estate investment trusts for the purpose of long-term care planning.