Money Matters: February 24, 2018
- I have Parkinson’s, how should I manage my portfolio? 5:42
- How should my RMD’s be distributed? 15:53
- Esoteric Products 20:00
- I have several million dollars to invest, where should I invest it? 26:42
- What do you think of investing in REIT’s? 34:49
- Real Advice: Steve Burnett, CFP® 39:11
On this week’s Hanson McClain’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat talk about esoteric financial products and take several calls.
Scott and Pat take a call from a man who has Parkinson’s and wants to know how he should handle his investments. A caller wants to know how his RMD’s should be distributed. A self-employed woman managed to save several million dollars over the course of her career and wants to know how she should invest the money. A caller who doesn’t want to be a landlord is looking for another way to invest and is curious about REIT’s: Are they a good option? Lastly, Scott and Pat welcome Hanson McClain President Steve Burnett, who discusses a situation where a client was extremely concerned about the viability of retirement.