Money Matters: December 30, 2017
- Should I pay cash for a home or mortgage the home? 03:00
- Should I purchase long-term care insurance? 10:46
- When should I decrease the risk in my portfolio? 18:24
- I am 85, should I invest in gold? 29:41
- Interview with CNBC Correspondent, Jane Wells 36:00
- I am 83, should I invest the cash I have? 46:27
On this week’s Hanson McClain’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat play the best calls of 2017 for their New Year’s special show.
During the best of segment, Scott and Pat take a call from a retired veteran who wants to know if he should pay cash for his home or mortgage the purchase of the house. A 48 year-old caller wants to if he should purchase long-term care insurance and if so what kind. A caller plans to retire in 12 years and wants to know when is the best time to decrease volatility in his portfolio prior to retirement. Scott and Pat play a clip of their best guest interview with Jane Wells, a CNBC Special Correspondent. Lastly, they take a call from a 83 year-caller who wants to know if he should reevaluate his investments.