What is your fiduciary responsibility?
As the sponsor of a defined contribution plan, your fiduciary responsibility means you are responsible for providing your employees with the highest standard of plan care. This means mastering complex rules and guidelines and making certain that your employees are not only educated about your plan, but that it’s accessible, diverse and legally compliant.
While mistakes or oversights can be costly, with proper management, they don’t have to happen. In the eyes of the government, is your current plan everything it’s supposed to be? We’ll help you:
To help you meet your fiduciary responsibility, we provide:
- Customized investment policy statements
- Customized employee policy statements
- Quarterly investment reviews
- Any available fiduciary services
We will help design a plan that utilizes best practices to meet the needs of your participants, including:
- Safe-harbor design (matching and non-elective)
- Cross-tested profit sharing
- Auto enrollment and escalation
- Qualified default investment alternatives (QDIA)
- Roth provision
Our investment team has constructed a highly diverse investment menu, including:
- Actively managed investments
- Passively managed index funds
- Exchange-traded funds
- Primarily low cost institutional funds
We provide you with comprehensive educational materials, including:
- On-site training
- Available bi-lingual services
You owe it to yourself, and your employees, to offer a plan that both protects you and helps them prepare for retirement. Contact us today to discuss how we can help your business thrive.